My story begins with an end. Leaving Bachelor of Arts was something that changed the concept of life I thought I was going to have. Yes, after 15 years in an art Academy, I went to college and I didn't like it. That's when it showed up. Photography found me when I needed it most. I became not only a creative outlet for me, but also a way to deepen my connection with the planet and other humans.
For a long time I felt misunderstood. I knew I wanted the freedom to create my own schedules, spend time in nature and impact the world in a positive way. No one should feel this way about pursuing their dreams. I value those who dare to take the step. Those who move for their passions.
The truth is that we already have enough "perfect" people and, honestly, we need more real.
I kept creating and started sharing photos of the things I loved to do: a life focused on nature and adventure, diving, concerts and the people I share this path with.
I am a certified freediver and use these skills to spread awareness about ocean conservation.
1. GEEK DATA ABOUT ME
I try not to miss any sunrise or sunset.
2. SOMEDAY I WOULD LIKE TO _____.
Have a van. Swim with whales. Make a documentary series.
3. I COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT...
Tiger nut milk.
4. A SMALL DETAIL THAT MAKES ME HAPPY
Wake up in nature and make fried eggs for breakfast.
5. HOW LONG CAN YOU HOLD YOUR BREATH AND WHAT IS YOUR DEEPEST DIVE?
4 minutes and 18 meters.
6. WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 10 YEARS?
I don't know, but I hope I'm traveling.
7. FAVORITE COLOR
Turquoise. Everything in my life is turquoise. ¡I even live in a completely turquoise house!
8. MOVIES I RECOMEND
In to the wild. Captain Fantastic.
9. WHAT DO YOU PREFER, DAY OR NIGHT?
¡I love the day! I don't have curtains or blinds because I love to waking up with the sun to make the most of daylight hours.
Ocean Power WPA, 2021:
- Best fishing photo of the year
- Best public award photo of the year
- Best ecology stories of the year
Presentation of the documentary Chasing Pellets in:
- Madrid Surf Film Festival
- Bilbao Surf Film Festival
- Mallorca Wipe Out Festival